Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 9

Thanks to the support of some of you lovely ladies, I feel much better today, emotionally. Physically, I have been hit with a pretty brutal cold (well, I guess they all feel brutal when we're fasting) and it feels like there's a heaviness pushing me down.. I have absolutely no energy. Luckily, I don't have much to do this evening and on my way home, I bought a gallon of water and an Odwalla, and took my vitamins, so I should be fine in a day or two, as long as I get some sleep tonight.

Though I'm sick, I am still going to exercise tonight. I am not sure how far my routine I'll be able to make it through but I have to try anyway, because I just feel like such a disgusting, fat mess.

Hope the world is treating all of you beautiful girls well today... I'm thinking of you all and sending hugs and strength your ways. <3



xoxox

5 comments:

  1. *Wraps you in a big fluffy blanket and covers you with sleepy kittens/puppies* There! That should keep you warm!

    I hope you have a good sleep tonight. Lack of sleep really screws you over >.< Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those multivitamins;)
    hope ur doin ok x J
    loving that pic btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Peri thank you, that is so sweet hehe <3

    Jayne - yes indeed, the vitamins save the day. :) thank you and I'm glad you like the pic too.


    I appreciate the sweet comments so much! hugs
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have amazing thinspo on your blog! plus the blog is great haha. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missing you! xoxoxox Hopefully next week work will be better so that I can waste massive amounts of time on the blogs. :D

    Be strong and stay lovely!

    ReplyDelete