Monday, March 29, 2010

132 lbs.

Well I stopped by the gym room of my condo and weighed myself today, I did it 3x to be sure and it was 132 each time. Only less than 4lbs lost which sucks but hopefully it will pick up soon. I will feel much better once I am in the 120's, since I'm really starting to stress about reaching my April 20th goal!!

Still, losing is good, even if it wasn't much. I just need to work harder and consume possibly less liquid calories. I will try cutting out the soy milk this week and do water + juice and see if I can lose 5 lbs by next Monday.

I have been getting migraines from hell this weekend... they're so much worse than any hunger pains. Just need to keep pushing through. Also need to try to work out more.

Hope you're all having lovely days... I'm thinking of you all and sending lots of love and light your way ~




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment