Sunday, March 28, 2010

73 followers

Thank you!!!! I love you all so much. Eternal thanks for keeping me motivated and feeling supported.

I c/s some chocolate yesterday... UGH. My super sweet boyfriend got this imported chocolate for me since he knows I love it and wanted to make me happy. so I pretended to be, and walked off, 'eating' some. I made a quick escape to the bathroom after I could feel it melting on my tongue and spit it out asap and flushed the rest and washed my mouth out as much as possible. I feel so bad. He loves me and is so supportive (and apparently thinks I look good enough to be eating chocolate again).

I would be so ashamed if he knew what I did with it. I appreciate him so much and love him so I feel awful. But I am so close to my goal, I just have to finish this fast. I just can't let anyone or anything be my excuse to fail this time. I am not only doing this for me but for him and everyone I love, who feel the repercussions of my being a fat, miserable bitch.

So, all water today and only 8oz. of juice later on if I really need it. I worked out a TON yesterday to make up for whatever calories could have gotten inside me. But my stomach honestly looks bloated and I keep thinking it has to be the chocolate. It's probably not, but I just feel so gross. Need to be losing weight faster.




Lots of love and light to you all !!!!!!!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment