Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 14 -- no, back to Day 11

I don't feel like it's day 14 at all.

Actually, I think I'll put myself back at Day 11... because honestly, I think the ungodly amount of constant coffee and juice I was consuming for almost the first week were worth SO many calories, that I probably wasn't really *fasting* until almost a week in... when I transitioned my intake to almost water exclusively, with the one small cup of juice and one small cup of soy milk per day (plus one coffee with soy as my meal to take vitamins with).

So, today is now officially Day 11 again. Yes, I love to punish myself. Yes, I am probably crazy. Oh well. I need to lose this weight. And I will.

I have become really used to the workout routine I have been doing (about 20min pilates plus an extra 20mins of ab and arm work)... so a couple nights ago I started to do this 4-part routine I found on youtube. It looks silly... but wow I was sweating like crazy by the time I was on the 3rd vid. I think I'll try to do it about 3-4 times per week. Let me know if any of you decide to give it a go. it's great cardio if you are stuck at home and can't make it to the gym. :D

A bit of thinspo? Yes, please.







Lots of love and strength to all you lovely, amazing girls

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment