Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 2

I spent Day 1 trying to detox myself from coffee, so I got off to a shaky start and put myself back a day. But I'm glad to be able to report that it's now been nearly 2 full days of water chugging and some serious gum chewing. :p

I was going to allow myself a bit of juice last night but I didn't even want it. I want to reach my goal so badly that, as Saint Hornbacher so gracefully said, I am longing to feast on hunger itself. My determination for thin so bad I can taste it and it tastes a lot better than food ever could. I wish I had more of a drive to work out this week, but I know if I fast properly, that next week I'll be blessed with all the energy in the world.

I have been thinking of you girls and your determination and it has been keeping me so strong. I know I've said it before but I feel very fortunate just to have the relief of knowing that, in this terribly lonesome disorder, we don't actually have to suffer alone. But rather, we can grow and progress with the support of each other.

xoxoxox



3 comments:

  1. hi there~ i am a new stalker to your blog
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on staying strong , especially at a time when it seems like so many girls are struggling your hanging in there, giving us hope.
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much girls!!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete