Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 5

Wow. I just have to share this with you guys.

I was massively overweight before, as I've mentioned many times. I mean I was huge, and one day found myself wearing a size 18 (US) jean/size XL on top/about 185-190lb, last April. I am just 5'7" and it looked terrible... I can't believe it ever happened, mostly because I was anorexic for most of my teen years.

I mean, I know I had a child and then a bunch of subsequent health problems, but after I was healthy for a while I couldn't believe how massive I was and knew immediately that I had to go back to ana.

Anyway, today (less than 10 months since the day I made that decision)... I went to my closet and pulled out this size 8 jean that I've had stowed away for ages - and they actually fit!

This means I have lost about 50lbs in less than 1 year! I am always beating myself up because I'm still grossly fat (I still have 20lbs more to go) but I am really amazed that I'm finally in a size 8, especially cause I have huge hips/ass.

I went straight down to the workout room to weigh myself because I just couldn't believe it... and I am indeed at 136 lbs!!!

190 versus 136... and I didn't even realize until tonight.

So, my goal is to get to 115 and be fitting comfortable in a size 4 jean/size small by April. And now, after realizing how far I have actually come... the remaining weight seems like nothing to me now. I am going to lose hopefully 10lbs on this fast and then I'll just have 1 more fast to go until I'm at my goal weight. :D

Today gave me all the strength I need, and I know I can make this happen.

Hope you're all doing well too! I'm off to check up on your blogs tonight now that I finally have an evening to relax.

Lots of love and strength <3

xoxoxo



edit - omg @ 53 followers - thank you all so much!!! Your support means the world to me. xox

9 comments:

  1. holy crap that's really, really amazing! i can't believe how far you've come, and you're right, 20 more lbs is nothing! keep it up!

    xx x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit. You are AMAZING! You're an inspiration, I hope you know that. You should be so proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow dear!
    your story is amazing.
    youre going to make it to 115 for sure.
    i have total faith in you.
    fitting into a new size is always great!

    hope all is well,
    Love, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls so very much!!! Your sweet comments really keep me going. I couldn't have done this without the support of everyone here!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! A true inspiration.
    I'm going to think of your story every time the belly pouch whines for food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I mean just...Wow.

    You know, from the moment I found your blog I just knew there was something in you that I could connect to. You really are just amazing and oh so incredibly inspiring to me.

    Wow. You've done an unbelievable job in the last 10 months. I'm in awe.

    xoxoxoxoxoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU! I wish I can hug you! haha

    This amazing support truly is the only reason I have come this far.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! that is amazing.its truly inspirational.
    i know you can push through the last pounds and reach your goal in no time. you are so strong.
    *hugs
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so so inspiring!! That is amazing, i know you've worked so hard for it, you deserve the 115lbs i know you can do it!
    x

    ReplyDelete