Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 9

I've got the worst cramps today, and I'm fairly sure my last cycle was just a couple weeks ago. How am I even getting my period anymore? Seriously, I have eaten like 10 times in the last few months. Oh well, I guess it means I am somehow keeping my body healthy enough for it to still be functioning properly. :p

I don't think I've mentioned my new boyfriend. Let's call him X, because it's a cool letter I guess. We've been together for a little while now and I am finally starting to open up to him and make him a part of my life. My last boyfriend turned out to be an absolute monster, who I ended up having to get a restraining order on, so I have been really apprehensive to date anyone since.

But X is so amazing, he's different than anyone I've ever been with and he's turning me into a much more positive, strong and loving person. I am so glad I decided to give him/us a chance because he was so worth it and I am falling deeply in love with him.

In addition to being incredibly attractive, he is kind and gentle, as well. He is the biggest motivation ever for me to push through to my goal weight. I want to be super hot not only for myself but also for him, it's the least I can do, really.

Ok enough about him for now!

I am really hungry today, I think that damn smoothie opened up my stomach a bit and now it wants more. It's not helping that I am alone today and have time on my hands, which is dangerous for me. I think I'll go, to do some unnecessary dusting and reorganizing around the house to keep my mind occupied and from thinking about hunger, or try to anyway!

Thinking of you all and sending you all my strength and love today, as always!!!


xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you and secret mr. X!
    He sounds so perfect(: You totally deserve him. And I'm glad you're opening up and trusting him:)

    Good luck with getting your mind off of food :)
    Lots of happy thoughts from me, Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jen! xoxox :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you too! It's so great when you meet someone amazing. I thought all my christams and birthdays had come at once when I met Andy. Are the ignoring the food thing, it's a challenge, good luck. Thanks too for your comments, they mean a lot!!!!!
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you have an amazing boyfriend! I wish I had a boyfriend. You will reach your goal weight for him and most importantly yourself!

    ReplyDelete