Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I haven't posted in almost a week because I've got a ton of life stuff going on right now, stresses with X and overall have just been so busy recently. Hope it will let up soon, cause I am feeling like I'm running myself a bit ragged. Fasting is so much easier when I can nap. Well, life in general is easier when we can nap, I guess. :p

I had a small bowl of miso soup on Friday night, I feel I have to record it here because there were a handful of tofu chunks in the soup. It didn't led to a binge, thank heavens, but of course filled me with regret and self-hatred... and subsequently has lead to 4 days of water-only fasting, with the exception of the hot chocolate I'm about to drink once Lost comes on.

Have been keeping up with my working out as best I can, aside for skipping a few days of the belly dancing. Otherwise I have been doing either arm toning, crunches, exercise ball, leg lifts, squats, etc, during any few spare minutes I get alone during my days.

Emotionally, feeling really overwhelmed, conflicted, dark..... but what else is new, aye?

Hope all you beautiful people are doing really well and I hope to catch up on everyone's entries this week asap! Lots of love to you all.

xoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. I hope that some of your stress is released! I hope your relationship with X is still great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you sound like you are doing amazing!
    i wish i could fast but i have a slight feeling my parents would notice, also i have very poor willpower :(
    lovely thinspo as well!
    keep well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls so much! I feel a bit more optimistic today :)

    Frankie - I could never fast until I was in a living situation where no one would notice, too. Having others around definitely increases the risk and temptation of eating so much >_<

    Stay strong!! Lots of love

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sorry to hear everything is so hectic right now, i know naps are what keep me sane(when i can get one that is). im glad to hear otherwise your doing really good. i wish i had your strength, your posts always inspire me.
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been missing you lately, love. I feared that somehow I'd "unfollowed" you or something, as I haven't seen you in my dashboard update thingie as of late. Perhaps I am going crazy, or I don't get on and check in often enough, but no, there I am, I'm still following you! :P Phew, glad *that's* cleared up.

    I hope you're well, love...Just wanted to let you know you were on my mind! <3
    Stay strong, and stay lovely,

    P.D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much girls... I have been thinking of you all so much. Lots of love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete