Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not sure if anyone cares

but I've been missing for ages because the person who I've had a restraining order against was trying to harm me relentlessly. I have been in hiding sort of, fearing for my own life, my family's well being, whatever. I hope to god it is all over now, I was/am so terrified. I am sorry if I'm being vague but you never know who's reading our 'anonymous' blogs, you know?

Call me stupid but I thought my blogger friends would have been concerned that I disappeared, but guess not... Oh well. :p I certainly am glad I didn't cause worry to anyone but I would def be worried if one of you girls abruptly disappeared. Anywaysss, I really hope you're all doing well, though... I have been thinking of you all and keeping you all in my thoughts the whole time.

On the weight front... I have gained probably 5 lb. during this amazingly stressful time which isn't totally awful BUT obviously it repulses me and it needs to go, all of it. Now that I am back home and life has returned back to 'normal' ... I'm ready to shed 20lbs before May. Is it possible? I don't know, but I am going to damn sure try!




Lots of love, hope to hear how you're all doing and catch up on your blogs
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I have only just started following your blog, so I didn't know you were missing :( I really hope things are over with this weird person, it must be so horrible to go through that! Anyways, I hope you reach your goal and I promise that if you ever don't post for a while, I'll be worried!! :)
    Lillie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have had such a hard time. Usually when one of my fave bloggers disappears (although it sucks) I wait. Mostly because when I am depressed, or feeling like shit, I avoid my own blog.
    I hope you are safe and glad you are back.

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot to me.

    And sorry, I didn't mean to sound so negative. I missed everyone so much and am so glad to be back in the swing of things :p

    Lots of love

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete