Monday, March 22, 2010

65 Followers

Wow! Thank you all so much for keeping me going. Especially now, god, I need strength so bad. Your support means so much to me and of course those of you who leave me sweet comments, please know you're the fuel to my fire and I couldn't do this without you all!!!

On Day 2, I ate about 7 pieces of popcorn and was in a situation where I couldn't spit them out, so I was really mad about that as it set me backward on my fast. Also I drank a bunch of coffee the first two days, which I always seem to do (but shouldn't!) because that sets me back as well. But since the 20th, I've been on water and juice only since yesterday and my next 'cheat' is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, which will be a grande Starbucks... which I'm basically fantasizing about at this point, lol.

My boyfriend and I are going on a trip on APRIL 22nd, so about one month... and I WILL lose as much weight as humanly possible in the next 4 weeks. I am hoping so much that means at least 15lbs, realistically. Wish I could do some weeks of water-only because I'd lose so much more...but let's face it, I would never make it. Soy milk and juice definitely make the journey so much more bearable.

The daunting thing about fasting is that it's just like a waiting game... a really fucking long waiting game. Surrendering ourselves to Ana, never to be sure how much weight will be lost, how trying it will be, or how long our UGW will take. But it's the only way. The only.

I really want to eat, I'll be honest. But I won't. Because I am 20lbs over my GW and to do this fast will bring me almost directly to the success I've been after for so long. I have to keep reminding myself : you've lost 60lbs in a year... to stop so close to the finish line would not only be stupid, but a huge disservice to myself and would basically be throwing away the inner-strength I've discovered along this journey... which I refuse to do.

It's so amazing to be back here and back in touch with the wonderful people in our little blog ring that truly keep me going, either through encouragement or just from me being able to read and relate to each others daily struggles.





LOVE for you all, stay strong and beautiful.

xoxoxox

7 comments:

  1. I will never cease to be amazed by you, you are one of my biggest inspirations ever. Gosh, i cant even comprehend losing 60lbs, I know you can make it through this simple last 20, easily. Stick to it! I know you can do it.
    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are doing so well! I am envious of your strength. I suck at the waiting game :( grrrr.
    This post really inspired me to keep strong.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think the hugs cured the headache XD

    Oooooh good luck with your goal for the trip. 15lbs is 5kg, right? You should be able to safely lose that much in time. (Lol, since when did anyone in this hell care about safe??)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started my blog. It would be wonderful if you would look at it. I feel so out of the blog loop being the new kid on the block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so inspiring. just so you know. good luck til april 22nd :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to hear you're doing so well! 60lbs is a LOT, really. Well done! You deserve a pat on the back :) I hope your trip goes well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Thank you all so very much for these sweet comments!!! I needed them so much today :)

    You're all lovely... off to catch up on your blogs now!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete