Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 5

[[Disregard the missing comments thing, I guess it worked itself out cause now they show up! yay!]]

I am feeling more positive today although still very jittery and restless, which isn't a bad thing, since I've been moving non stop. I've even been jump roping(jumping rope, skipping, not sure the correct term hehe!) lately, for the first time ever. I've never had the endurance to jump more than 20x in a row without wanting to collapse and die, but now I can do about 100 before I throw the jumprope across the room and curl into fetal position. XD

So I will try to do 10 mins of jump rope each day until I get too weak to do so, which should be in about a week, but in the meantime, I'm hoping that the jumping will help to kick my metabolism into transmission a bit.

Finally my stomach is looking a bit inverted, but I'm just so blubbery overall, squishiness everywhere... makes me want to projectile vomit every time I think about or see my body. I know I just need to keep toning up even though it may take like a whole year or something after I reach my UGW, just to tighten my skin up after this crazy year of shedding pounds.



Light and love, girls

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. It feels like as I lose weight I am more squishy and jiggly every day. So annoying. Guess we do just need to tone up.
    You are doing great with the exercise.
    Keep it up!

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, love!! and yeah I am starting to really see toning up is crucial after such weight loss

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete