Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disappearing comments?

I just published 4 beautiful comments which I was about to respond to on my previous post and although it says 4 comments published, I can't see them and therefore can't read or reply to them... :(

I keep trying over and refreshing the page but no luck. Hope it'll fix itself soon and that I didn't lose the comments entirely. Need support so badly... damn you blogger for stealing my support for the day! >_<

Bought a new lily plant to add to my collection today, in hopes of brightening my spirits. Most of the ones I have are calla lilies because they're great thinspo and beautiful but today the one I got is a peace lily. It's massive but delicate and lovely as well.

Anyway I hope you girls (and guys!) are having amazing days. I'm thinking of you all and truly the understanding and encouragement keeps me going and gives me more strength than you know. Sending lots of love right back to you all !!




Lots of love, light and strength to you all ~
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. always here for you :)
    ah lilys are so beautiful and delicate, i love them!
    stay strong today!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah!! Thank you so much!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! My computer's being painfully uncooperative all of a sudden and I have to go wake up the little angel for school, but I wanted to thank you for you comments on my blog...As always, you're so loving and thoughtful and supportive...You're simply the best. <3
    Heh, and I'd gladly let you borrow my arms for a bit, if it were possible. Of course, you'd have to take the odd stares along with them, as you don't find too many women out there with tattoos of naked goddesses on their arms, either. ;)

    Looooove!!!
    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete